Monday, November 20, 2006

..unexplainable. It just IS..




This is what I mean when I say they
really FEEL me.

'I had a dream about you last night. We were back on Koh Chang sitting on the beach watching that incredible sunset from years ago. We were sitting there,....not talking...and all of a sudden you jumped up and dove into the ocean. You changed into a dolphin and bounded through the waves...letting the sun swallow you up in the distance. I woke up with a good feeling. I am pretty sure your heading in the right direction.
Thought I would share...
Love you.
M'
(Ms. Forest)


Photo: The Perfect Sunset
Photo By: S. Tobler
Location: Koh Chang, Thailand 2000
This image is an image of an image (I don't have access to a scanner!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page